Stralizer aka Strava Visualizer is a superb and the most widely used activity/workout/sport visualizer software owing to its huge list of features. Its combines Strava activity with photo to create great looking design workout memories. Add customized graphic overlays like laps pace, map, route, elevation chart and activity summaries. Perfect way to share your achievements with friends, family, and the others in social media.
Pretty easy to design Strava activity visualizer with a lots of feature, lets you create just about anything you can imagine, and completely free of charge.
Is It Free?
Yes, absolutely! :)
- Minimum Android 6 Marshmallow
- Strava account of course
Download Stralizer for FREE on Google Play Store
ViRun Pod (Virtual Running Pod)
Transform your smartphone as a Running Speed and Cadence (RSC) Sensor.
- Multiple template design, template will continue being updated in the future versions
- Pretty easy to use, quickly create beautiful visual to highlight your activity
- Custom graphic overlays such as laps pace, map, route, elevation chart, stats summaries
- Completely customize routes/elevation/stats with tons of color, opacity, and style options
- Several customization options for overlays and graphics
- Change predefined-dimension size which look great
- Add photo and apply little filter on it
- Save high quality graphics to device photo gallery or share to social media
Available template designs (currently 10 designs):
- Stralizer One
- Pacer Holic
- Lightning Road
- Darken Road
- Untold Story
- Full Frame
- Stralizer Zero
- Strava Card
- Simple Road
As you know, I can’t test it in all phones. So if it can’t work for your phone, just uninstall it, I’m sorry to waste your time. You also can send a mail stralizerapp[at]gmail.com to let me know your phone model, if I solve it, I will let you know.